RESIDENT COMMUNICATION MARCH 10, 2021:
With the latest announcement from the Government of Alberta, we have updated some of our policies and procedures to adhere to these mandatory health measures under Step 2.
The health and safety of our residents and staff is our main priority, and we will continue to follow all guidance from Alberta’s Chief Medical Officer of Health and adjust these policies as new guidance becomes available. Remaining diligent with physical distancing requirements, staying home while ill, and practicing good hygiene is critical.
Hours of Operation
– Park hours will be 10:00am – 9:00pm Monday-Sunday.
Access & Capacity
– There will be limits on entrance capacity and we will stop admitting residents and guests when we reach this capacity. All entry will be first come-first serve. Our staff also reserves the right to stop admitting people at any time they view social restrictions start to become a challenge. To inquire about the current entry status, you can call the Social House at 780-705-1815.
– As per bylaw 19408 it is mandatory for masks to be worn for all indoors public places and therefore inside the Social House.
– Members will be permitted to bring 4 guests per household. All guests will need to sign in. Please note this policy is subject to change without notice.
– Members between the ages of 12 to 18 years are able to bring 2 guests per household when unattended by an adult.
– Residents must adhere to a pre-screening using AHS’s Self-Assessment Tool before coming to the park. In addition, everyone entering the park will be asked a series of screening questions before entrance is permitted.
– All indoor social gatherings are prohibited. Outdoor social gatherings are limited to 10 people maximum and must not have an indoor component.
– Anyone failing to follow public health orders will be asked to leave the park. Extended loss of entry privileges may also result. Let us all respect one-another and enjoy the RA this summer.
– There will be physical distancing lines marked 2-meters apart for the check-in lineup, and scanning of cards will be done with a 2-meter distance between staff and residents.
– Our aim is to create a safe environment for everyone and remain open through the summer. Because of this, we will have staff observing and providing physical distancing reminders as needed.
Amenities and Programming
– The Community Toolshed is open with additional sanitization and safety measures in place.
– We will be starting programming for all ages with safety top of mind; activity-specific guidelines will be released with each program and event.
– Summer Camp Registration will be open Monday, March 29 th , 2021.
– Room Rental and Picnic table rentals are not available at this time.
– We continue to offer online activities and clubs for our members. Please check out our website for the monthly Events.
– The indoor washroom will be open, with separate doors for entry and exit. Capacity is 2 people per washroom.
– Hand sanitizer stations will be located near the check-in gate and near the playground. Anyone using the playground must sanitize their hands before and after using these amenities.
– We will have an increased cleaning schedule to frequently sanitize all high touch surfaces.
– Residents should limit food and drink brought into the park. Food and drinks cannot be shared among people other than those living in the same household.
– Please place all garbage in the garbage bins around the park.
The health and safety of our residents and employees continues to be our main priority, and we will continue to follow all guidance from Alberta’s Chief Medical Officer of Health. We will continue to adjust these policies
as new information and guidance becomes available, and provide updates as we do so. We greatly appreciate your understanding and support during this time.
Let us all continue to work together to keep the residents of Chappelle Gardens safe! If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-705-1815.